From rules on website
WHEELS AND LUG BOLTS
The wheels must be acceptable to WSS officials and meet the following requirements:
• Only 10 inch diameter five lug reinforced magnetic steel wheels permitted.
Wheel size 15" in diameter maximum, 10" width maximum.
• Any offset will be permitted.
• Only solid one piece, heavy duty, 5/8 inch hex lug nuts will be permitted.
• Bead locks will not be permitted.
• Bleeder valves will not be permitted.
• Wheel width maximum 84" (inches) at bead, at zero toe, at spindle.
• Hoosier 1057 tires purchased FROM THE TRACK will be the only acceptable
- • Tire Bank rules: 2 tires per week once tire bank is established. See "Tire Rules"
• Tires that, in judgment of WSS officials, have been altered by unauthorized
treatment will not be permitted and confiscated.
ITEM TREAD TREAD APPROX. APPROX. RECOM. MEASURED SECTION COMPOUND COMPARISON
NUMBER TIRE SIZE PATTERN WIDTH DIA. CIRC. RIM WIDTH RIM WIDTH WIDTH SOFT TO FIRM
08650 27.0/10.0-15 Slick 10.0˝ 27.5˝ 86.0˝ 10˝ 10˝ 13.2˝ 1040, 1057