The 323's were owned by the Decibus family (Bob and Frank) from Perth Amboy, NJ. Actually, one of these men owned the 323, and the other owned the red and white #2. Both of those cars were driven by Don Stumpf. The #323 was one of the first Ford race cars to have an overhead V-8 in 1955, and Stumpy was red hot in the 323 at that time. This particular looks newer, however.