I have avoided these converations for a while. Now I am chiming in.
1. Nascar is not what it used to be. We can all agree on it.
2. Society is not even close to what it used to be. Times change. Younger generations want something they can plug in and charge to play with. Try selling antiques these days. Not wanted.
3. Not a Kyle Busch fan, but as stated by others, I love to watch him drive. Sometimes I don't know how he does the things he does.
4. I am a fan. Not like I used to be, but I just enjoy racing. Went to Kansas speedway this past year and enjoyed it. Sat with friends and enjoyed the fellowship. Also glad Chase Elliott won.
5. If Nascar goes under, I think we will all miss it.